The Conference Chair and the Committee organization are pleased to welcome you to the 4th Congress on the Pharmaceutical Life Cycle. It is our ambition to make this Congress a stimulating and exciting opportunity for international and interdisciplinary cooperation.
The 4th conference presents a unique opportunity to
- Present work on the dynamics of the pharmaceutical life cycle.
- Share new approaches and perspectives for analyzing the conception, creation, circulation, utilization, and the consumption of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Discuss the future of pharmaceutical drugs through comparing the different perspectives.
- Stimulate exchanges between researchers based on local scientific interests and projects which are in development, exchanges which will serve as a basis for conference presentations.
- Provide a platform for exchange between researchers from biomedical, social and economic disciplines in order to consolidate interdisciplinary perspectives.
- Foster an ongoing dialogue between researchers, management within professional organizations, professionals within communities of practice and the political arena, and whose work revolves around medication/pharmaceutical drugs.
This Congress will be held at the University of Paris8, on the outskirts of Paris.
Everyone loves Paris, as much for its shady boulevards, street side cafes and general atmosphere as for the more famous sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, The Latin Quarter and the Pantheon, The Louvre Museum and the Royal Palace, the river Seine at night, to name but a few.
We look forward to seeing you in Paris 8 University!
Conference Chair: Pr. Edith Salès-Wuillemin (Université Paris 8)
Vice-chairs: Pr. Catherine Garnier (Université du Québec à Montreal), Pr. Vittorio Sironi (Universita Milano Bicocca)
Organization committee: Sabine Guéraud, Corinna Kohler, Laurence Masse